I've been an online entrepreneur since 2013, and I'm still amazed at the power of Facebook and Instagram. There are so many features that you can use to attract your leads by adding bold and italic types to your posts. In this video, I'll be covering how you can create more attention-grabbing copy on Facebook and Instagram,
Some general concepts that we must take into account on Facebook and Instagram before publishing
- Facebook does not yet have a feature that allows you to add bold and italic text to your profile posts; however, there is an effortless way to do it.
- This is great for adding emphasis on certain words or phrases, such as quotes from other people
- You can also use it to emphasize your own thoughts and feelings about something
- Bold and italic fonts are a great way to make your post stand out from others in the feed
- Italics are used when quoting someone else's thoughts or opinions, while bolding is used for emphasizing one's own thoughts or opinions
- Italics should be used sparingly because they're harder to read than regular font types
You can incorporate these tips as part of your organic strategy and attract more leads without paying anything. Some of these organic tips I have learned in Mi Tripe.
Conclusion: Bold and italics are a great way to make your post more attractive. They can be used to emphasize certain words or phrases, which will help you capture readers' attention through their Facebook feed. If you don’t use them yet in your posts, I recommend starting with just one per article for now; then, as you get the comfortable bolding text on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram (as they allow it), experiment by adding more into your blog content. For example, if you want to highlight how much money someone could save by using our service, let's say that we offer 10% off any purchase over $500 per customer - then try this: “You Won't Believe How Much.
Do you use bold and italics in your posts? Tell me below in the comments box